Monday, December 7, 2009

SWINE FLU!!!!!

How do you know if you have had Swine Flu?

Everyone keeps saying that "there is a lot of it about". Fine, but how do you know when a virus or a cold is not just a virus or a cold BUT the famous (or infamous) Swine Flu. I just do not know. I have been ill for a few days, temperature, headache, aches, pains, coughing, sneezing and generally feeling weak. I said that I am just not well but no - others with similar symptoms inform me that they have had Swine Flu. OK, I can understand if you were given loads of money for having this thing but you get nothing, so why claim it and feel proud to have it? Seems to have caught the imagination of the media and it is like a badge of honour - a bit like some people treat an ASBO!

Anyway I have been under the weather for the last few days - that's a funny saying UNDER THE WEATHER - wonder where it originates from? Just when I need loads of energy I seem to have run out - things are going really on the website and we are being kept busy. Sold 3 Techno Balls this week already so some people are going to be having fun this Christmas building them.

Anyway, feeling a bit better so back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment